Monday, December 29, 2008

She did what?!

Below is pictured the potty Ellie got with her doll for Christmas this year. She makes her baby go potty all the time and loves to play with it. Well, I was doing stuff upstairs for a while and came downstairs to find Kaden hiding by the couch. I asked him what was wrong and he said "Look what Ellie did." Ellie had decided that her little bum could fit on the toilet too and had pooped in the toilet. Ya, I'm not kidding! It was discusting! I went upstairs and found her on the toilet finishing her started project and I said, "Ellie, did you go potty in your baby's toilet?" She looked at me like she couldn't believe that I had found out. Then she said, "Ya, but I didn't mean to!" Whatever Ellie. Aren't you glad I cleaned it before the picture?
Oh ya, and we had a lovely Christmas! The kids weren't as excited as I thought they would be but they love all of their toys. They were definitely spoiled by grandparents.
Lights at Temple Square a couple days before Christmas.
Reading the Christmas story on Christmas Eve.
Kaden with his most coveted weed-whacker and goggles.
Ellie watching her favorite Christmas present Beauty and the Beast.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth. Just kidding! That is so funny! So bummed that our hubbies are playing Dr Mario and we are not. :(

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

That is awesome!! Glad you had a good Christmas!

Tami said...

That is hilarious!! I am suprised Kaden didn't announce it to you earlier. He probably was just as curious. Sick!! He He

M-n-M said...

My family laughed for 15 minutes about the "poop".

Ellie is growing up fast - the kids were very cute in the christmas card you sent out.

Hope the holidays were fantastic.

The Nelsons said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Tiny toy potty. That must have been a good challenge for her!
By the way, you guys are welcome anytime.