Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Tag!

Modeling Christmas pj's from last year!

I thought this would be fun to get everyone in the Christmas spirit!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, no maintenance!
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving every year!
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas every year!
5. Do you like eggnog? If it's diluted with TONS of milk I'll drink a little bit
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My porcelain doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? Do I dare say? My father-in-law!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kaden- he gets excited about everything
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! Christmas present from Jess two years ago, the willow tree one
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't have one but Jesse gave his sister baking chocolate once!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34th Street, any version
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October usually
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, when I was 11 a friend gave me a troll and I gave it to someone else... I didn't want it!
15. Favorite thing to drink at Christmas? Water please
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white
17. Favorite Christmas song? This year it's We Three Kings by Aly and AJ... you should iTunes it
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to both in-laws
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blizten, Comet and Cupid? Repeats, I guess not! How many are there?
20. Angel on the tree or star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning? Pajamas Christmas eve and rest on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? My son, husband and brother all have bdays in December, hard to think of presents!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Time with my husband!!
There it is! And I tag, Tami, Rachel, Wendi, Jami, Heidi, Heather, Lacie and Syd.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Oh, way to go. I think I deleted it from my e-mail. Cute Idea. How come your didn't wear your other christmas PJ'S? (Our gift to you)He He

The Horton Family said...

How funny! I will have to get to that, that will be fun!