Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Finally...Snow!

Kaden has been begging for it to snow for weeks. He finally got his wish on Monday and was so excited to go outside! And it was the typical play in the snow scenario...they liked to throw snow at other people but cried when snow was thrown at them. Ellie followed me around throwing snowflakes at me. (I say snowflakes because her snowballs weren't big enough to qualify as balls.) Our friend Nick was kind enough to take the kids out and pull them behind a four-wheeler on a sled and needless to say that was a bigger hit than our little snowball fight. Gotta love the snow!
Ellie in her snow outfit...it took us longer to bundle up than we were out there! Does her hat look funny? That's because mom put it on backwards!

3 comments:

Wendi Oyler said...

at least Kaden was excited for the snow. I'm in Texas and its snowing, I thought I'd get away from the cold for a week. Guess it just follows me.

Heidi said...

You guys got a lot more than us, go figure. Lindsay was so excited, too, but it never even stuck on the ground, so we never got to play.

The Horton Family said...

How fun! I was too big of a wimp to take the kids out in the snow, but they really wanted to.