Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thanks Minnie!

My brother told me the other day that he was listening to a radio station that said the dogs that cause the most damage to their owners property is the Great Dane with an average of $1200. Exhibit A: see picture below! Minnie did this to our carpet about eight months ago. (She has since had a new home in the backyard.) But I can't complain because I got new carpet out of it! We had new carpet laid in the upstairs on Friday.

Minnie sat and enjoyed her chew toy while we were downstairs watching a movie!

BEFORE (I didn't vacuum all week because I knew I was getting new carpet!)

AFTER

4 comments:

Heidi said...

hurray for Minnie! The new carpet looks great! I'm sure you can hardly wait for Jesse to use that Wakley charm and spill on it!

The Nelsons said...

Nice carpet. Sometimes destructiveness comes in handy. I know Anton is hoping Isie will stick a magnet on our t.v. so he can get a new one.
Have you recovered from your knock-out?

Heidi said...

I never know if I'm supposed to leave a reply on my blog, your blog or just email. What is proper blogging etiquitte? Yes, I have gone up for Conf, but Jer never has. So much work, so many people. My old bishop was security for the church, so he would save a spot for the youth from time to time.

Wendi Oyler said...

I like your new carpet. Where did you get it? We are looking at carpet for the basement. Also, when did you get a piano?