Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lookin' Good

Kaden cracks me up. This outfit is comprised of all of his favorite articles of clothing. This is his football shirt which he found at Target (and about fell out of the cart trying to get it). He begs me to do his wash so he can wear it again. His soccer socks which I finally have to remove myself after two days! And his beloved boots which he still tells everyone he got for his birthday. (I try to convince him they're too hot for summer but he can't resist.) Oh and he loves to steal mommy's reading glasses from the piano. He looked too good to pass up the photo opportunity. And of course little Miss Ellie has to have her picture taken too. It's never a dull moment with these two. I'm so thankful I'm a mommy. I LOVE being able to stay home with them so I never miss a thing!

3 comments:

The Horton Family said...

Stinkin' cute kids! And Kaden is such a funny one at that. We showed the picture to Ryan, Jonathan, and Sarah, and they all laughed and thought it was super funny. :)

The Nelsons said...

Haha! They have minds of their own don't they! Pretty darn cute! Isie loves to dress herself too. She picks the same three outfits over and over. I'm sure people think I'm neglecting her, but it makes her happy. Looks like your trip to San Diego was really neat! Hey, thanks for the offer for help.

Wendi Oyler said...

I guess Kaden is just going to be super smart just like his mom. You remeber everything! What was Denise wearing 3rd trimester when she talked about arestin? I'm sure you still remember. jk :)