Monday, September 15, 2008

Ellie Quarantined

Unfortunately Ellie lost her lunch in the car today. (Jesse blamed my driving... he's such a turkey!) If any of you know my husband this picture is not much of a surprise. Ellie got banished to watch movies all night to prevent further messes. Jesse took it upon himself to set up her up on the love sac. He used 4 bath towels and two sheets to protect our furniture. You'd think he was preparing for the flood and not some little two year old girl who has the flu. I just have to laugh. And maybe all of you reading this agree with Jesse and are thinking ???? right now. Like I said the other day... it's never a dull moment with my kids... all three of them!

7 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Jen forgets to relay the time I did this and saved our couch. Perhaps I will remove the towels and let her cleanup the love-sac after large quantities of ritz and twizzlers weave their way into the fibers. Oh, how soon our wives forget the brilliance we radiate!!! I know Jeramy can relate, eh?

Mandi Ward said...

You guys make me laugh. I am kinda like Jesse when it comes to the kids getting the flu. Oh and preschool is going good

Heidi said...

Poor Ellie! Jeramy is the one who tries to get them to do it in the toilet. Never happens.

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Good Job Jessie. I 'm glad you thought of the furniture. Poor Ellie, I hope she gets better fast. No fun to be sick or clean up the puke! Good luck Jen!!

The Nelsons said...

That's too bad. I hope she feel better soon and that you all don't get it. The stomach flu is the worst! Good luck!

The Horton Family said...

That is pretty funny. And that is exactly why we have leather furniture upstairs. Chris and I have actually been looking for something leathery to go downstairs also - that thing downstairs has become toxic with all the "Children" incidents that have occured on it - blagh. Poor Ellie though. :)

Lacey Allen said...

oh jen I am so sorry, that really sucks! Abi had the stomach flu for 3 weeks and I thought I was going to die by the time she stopped puking. Pedialite works great, if you want a recipe to make your own at home (lots cheaper) let me know, I have a good one.