Monday, June 22, 2009

We made it!

Well we finally moved to our new house. I have no idea which box or pile my camera is in so no pictures are available with this post. Thanks to all the friends and family that came and helped! You guys are amazing! Now just to find a place for all that junk! Kaden has adjusted very well. He said that he likes this house better. Ellie on the other hand is not so excited. She keeps saying she wants to go home and when I say this is our house she refuses to believe it. When she gets tired or sad the first thing she wants is to "go home". Hopefully she feels at home soon. I have to admit I don't feel at home either but that's normal and will come with time. If we can have more than one day of sunshine they can finish our sod! Everyone come visit us! 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

We are so excited for you guys! Sorry we didn't make it up, but we'll come up soon enough to check it out. Let Ellie know she can come live with us if she doesn't want to be with you guys anymore! :)

Wendi Oyler said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. Next time we go to Idaho we will definitely stop by and see you.

Jess and Jen said...

The camera is in my green backpack under the windows in the office.