Sunday, October 12, 2008

"It doesn't look good!"

Ok so I know I just posted like an hour ago but we just had a classic Jesse moment at our house that I had to publicize! So I saw this girl with cute bangs at church today and for those of you who know me know that I am never satisfied with my hair. So I called my sister in law who does hair and asked for a few pointers and decided to cut my own bangs. I was in the bathroom trimming away and Jess comes upstairs and these are the EXACT words that came out of his mouth :
"I was on the computer and just deleted my contacts list....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I told him I was cutting bangs and not to worry cuz I called Tera and I know what I'm doing. Here's the classic Jesse thing to say verbatim:
"Stop! Why are you doing that?! You aren't going to like it, you're going to complain! It doesn't look good!"
I just laughed at him and kept cutting away. That's always what a girl wants to hear when she's trying new things on her hair isn't it? "It doesn't look good!" But I am way past taking offense to what Jess says anymore. I was seriously laughing so hard that he was throwing his little fit about it. I love being married to that guy. He's so honest and loves me for who I am... bangs and all!

Oh ya and by the way... they didn't turn out at all like I wanted...but I'll fix them tomorrow when Jesse is at work!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,i admire you cutting your bangs by yourself and it looks like professional did it...good job!!
Jelena Reid

Mandi Ward said...

How funny, good job. I am not that brave mine would have looked awful.

Heidi said...

It's almost like we're married to the same man! I had to call and prepare Jer about Lindsay's hair so that he didn't see her and say, "What the heck did you do to her hair??" And hurt her feelings. (like when I gave her bangs last year).

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

super cute!! good job, jen!

Wendi Oyler said...

Jen, your hair always looks good. Everytime I see you I tell Tim I want your hair cut. Funny about Jesse though, Tim would do the same thing.

Lacey Allen said...

Jen you are so funny, and brave... last tiem I cut bangs I looked aweful. Maybe that is why I havn't had bangs for almost 10 years now....hmmmm.... anyway~ your look cute! good job

The Horton Family said...

Jen, I think it looks way cute - but then pretty much anything you do to your hair looks good. You always no whats goin' on in the hair department. Jesse is funny too though.