Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cousins!


I had the opportunity to watch my sisters kids this past week. I was pretty excited to have the girls over. There's two of them Jane who is 3 1/2 and Kate is 1 1/2. We weren't too adventurous we didn't go anywhere besides outside to play but it was fun to get to know Jane and Kate more and to have the kids play. This picture is pretty explanatory of our week. Kaden and Ellie are CRAZY and Jane is pretty shy and LOVES to wear dresses (even though it was snowing outside) and Kate... let's just say she likes her house better than mine. But we had fun and loved her anyway! She was most upset when I took her picture. It went by pretty much without incident except for some diaper contents that got stepped into the carpet (thank heavens for 409 Foam stain remover). We're excited for them to come see us again!

2 comments:

The Horton Family said...

How cute/fun! We should have had the kids all play together. That would have been fun. The girls would have really liked that. :)

Liz said...

that is so weird I had my neice and nephew for the weekend and passed them to my sister in law and then she will pass them to my sister. Dan and kirty are gone for a week so we are taken care of the kids I don't think I want 3 that is way to much work and all the food and cleaning you have to do, not worth it! j/k I remember that "eye" story with jesse I laugh evertime I think about it. And your hair is ALWAYS perfect even when you wake up, Jesse is just a golmer! I like that you painted an accent wall in your lvrm I was wondering how long it would be before he would let you put more color in there. I for got to call you in sept and say happy birthday so I am doing it now!