Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thanks Case!!

So when I decided to run in the 5K two of my sisters and my brother were all going to run with me. Unfortunately for circumstances out of their control, Keri and Chris weren't able to come so me and Casey were the only survivors! It was so much fun to run with Casey. She was nice enough to give me tons of tips since she ran cross country in high school and is an old pro! She did awesome! She got second in her age group! Go Casey! Little does she know that she is now committed to running with me for many more races! St. George Marathon here we come!
Me and Casey at the starting line.

At the finish line with our major awards! Hahaha!

Casey on the award stand! Yeah!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Jen that is so cool that you did so good I wish that I could run that long again maybe someday well hope all is going good for you guys we are all good and Kal had great fun on her B-day!

Lacey Allen said...

Hey I linked to your blog through Tami, hope that is okay. CONGRATS on your race, that is awesome, you did awesome. www.skyandlac.blogspot.com