Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend in Malad

We finally made it to Malad this weekend. It's been about two months since we were there last! The kids loved to play with the goats and swing on the swing set. Kim beat everyone in croquet. I might have won if Jess hadn't kept stomping my ball into the ground! We got to go visit Grandma Helen and Ellie cried the whole time we were there the little stinker. It was definitely nap time. I also got Mary's salsa recipe! Yea! I'll have to experiment to see if I can get it right. She might not have time to make it this year so we will have to be nice and share with everyone. We take bribes!

These are the goats. Ellie loved to feed them!

This is a funny picture I took today. Kaden said he has to wear this hat when he goes paintballing so he doesn't hurt his head. Ellie was saying "Cheese!"

This is the super cute sweater that Grandma Helen knit for Ellie. She is amazing! Jess and I got raspberry jam! Yum!
Thanks Grandma!

1 comment:

The Nelsons said...

Wow! I wish I could knit like that. I don't think anyone would want to wear what I whip up.
(We laughed and laughed about Kayden's crush on Shaun Johnson, that's so cute!)