Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two of a Kind




Kaden and Ellie are so cute togther. They are best friends. They always watch out for each other...if I give one of them a snack they always ask for one for the other person. When Ellie wakes up the first thing she asks for is Kaden. Lately they are obsessed with bugs. That's what they are doing in the picture by the door, they found an ant and followed it around for 10 minutes. Later on that day they had to eat cheese and sit on the cable box. They came back for more cheese like 5 times and had to go back and sit on the box to eat it. They get along really well but they also have their battles...which usually ends with Kaden crying and Ellie in trouble. I'm so glad I get to be a part of their lives. Oh ya, and Ellie is a disaster with popsicles!

3 comments:

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Jen~
You are so lucky to have such cute kids. I love Ellie's pictures. She is so cute. ty loves bugs these days too, I don't know what it is about them.

Heidi said...

We got a kick out of "Kaden crying and Ellie in trouble." At our house it's always Lindsay crying and Maddie in trouble.

Mandi Ward said...

Your kids are so cute. I might need some future advice about boys when ours gets a little older, I'm new to this boy thing.