Monday, June 16, 2008

Picnic on the floor


My kids are so funny. They decided on Saturday to eat their meals on the floor under the table. All of the chairs had to be pushed in or Kaden would say "Mom can you close the chair?" He also has decided that Ellie gets to go with him on his mission to Mexico. (His uncle Jeff is on a mission in Mexico.) I told him Mommy and Daddy and Ellie stay home when he goes on a mission but he said that Ellie gets to go with him. Ellie fell asleep in sacrament yesterday and he tickled her face and gave her kisses for like ten minutes. Sweet little boy. I hope everyone had a good father's day. It was nice to have my dad here for a BBQ. You're the best dad! Jess went out and bought his own father's day gift on Saturday in addition to the ones me and the kids had already got him. My presents weren't as cool as a new set of golf clubs apparently. :)

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

If Jesse really plans on using those clubs, he's either going to need to work less or get some help at work. I think the second option sounds good. Anton

Erica said...

Cute Blog! I'm Erica, married to Jason who is Jesse's cousin. Fell upon your blog, and i'm glad I did. You have the most adorable kids!!!