Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bad Boys



Kaden is quite obsessed with Jess's motorbike. He always makes sure dad takes his helmet whenever he rides it though. We've actually been trying to work with Kaden lately. His sunbeam teacher died in a motorcycle accident and now Kaden won't ride his spiderman bike anymore. Kaden says it's because motorcycles only have two wheels, not four like cars. Jess took him for a little ride down the street and back. Kaden would tell Jess to slow down when he would go too fast. We've always called him Cautious Kaden. As for the pic of Ellie...Kaden has the habit of going to the bathroom when he needs to whether he's inside or outside and Ellie picked up on it and uses her belly button to substitute for parts she doesn't have. Kaden is her hero for sure.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

So sad about the bike. :( But I just about bust a gut laughing about Ellie. I've always wondered what will happen when we get a boy around this house...

Heidi said...

Hope your day is going better. We had a major blow out at Macey's yesterday too. No ice cream for either of them. we won't be able to go to malad for a while. possible the 21st, but I don't know for sure yet.

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Jen~
Ellie is so cute. I don't know what Ty is going to think of her little brother and all of that stuff. Sorry I missed your call, I think it might have been when I was getting pulled over. I didn't see your post about the diaper bag until my sister called last night and told me. I guess I am probably too late, sorry. If not call me. I hope that everything is going great for you!! I am finally going to the doctor this week, we'll see what happens. I feel like if I get any bigger I am going to be in a wheel chair.

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I promise I am not a blog stalker but I am a blog hopper and I came across yours. I went to high school with Jesse. What a great and hilarious guy! Tell him to check out this site our class has: http://classreport.org/usa/id/malad%5Fcity/mhs/1999/

-Tana Eliason Draper

Anonymous said...

Jesse,

I know we are in the process of baby proofing the house. Your little ones are so so cute! and your wife if beautiful! I am so glad to see you so happy! It's so great to catch up with old friends from school. Take Care and keep in touch.