Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kaden is 7!


I sent Kaden balloons at school for his birthday. When I went to go pick him up I sat there and waited... and waited. He was practically the last kid out of the building. I asked him if he liked his balloons and he got all quiet and said yes. Then he said "I don't like getting balloons at school because everyone touches them!" So I guess that's the last year I'll do that! Totally something Kaden would worry about!
And of course we made our usual trip to the Fun Zone for his bday! It isn't a birthday unless we visit the fun zone!

Here's a list of 7 things about Kaden:
1- He will only eat waffles, pancakes or french toast for breakfast.
2- He HATES reading but is a whiz at math.
3- He keeps his room very clean.
4- He packs the same thing for lunch every day of the year. Peanut butter sandwich, cheese stick, fruit snacks and water in his Batman water bottle.
5- He will do anything I ask him to do and he does it quickly. He is very obedient.
6- He doesn't like sports. They are too competitive and he is not aggressive at all. He goes to tumbling and he loves it and is very good at it. His teacher told him he does the best splits in the class!
7- He has a very tender heart. He tears up a lot just thinking about things that make him sad. For example, he got all teary eyed the other day when he thought about when Grandma Hiccup might die. He's a pretty sweet little guy!

No comments: