Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekend in SLC

Our niece Maddie got baptized in Lehi this last weekend. It was so neat to see a baptism. I realized I hadn't seen someone get baptized in like 15 years! To help Kaden and Ellie understand more about baptism before they watched Maddie, I had an FHE lesson where I crumpled pieces of paper up and taped them to Kaden to represent wrong choices. Then when we are baptized our garbage is washed away. When we were sitting in the chapel and Maddie and Jeramy walked in wearing white Ellie said, "Mom, I still don't see Maddie's garbage!" Pretty funny. Kids are so innocent.


Kameron and Grandpa Kim. He's always so nice to give mom a break.

Jesse's mom's dog Puppy was put down a couple weeks ago. :( While we were down in Lehi they picked up their new puppy, a corgi. We stayed up half the night during Christmas vacation trying to come up with the perfect name for Mary's new puppy. She decided to name her Lucy Katherine. She's pretty cute!


I love when kids are dressed in matching clothes. I haven't been able to do that until now. Kaden is in kids sizes now so it's hard to find clothes in infant and his size. They sure are handsome. Good thing they look like their father!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

thanks again for coming down!

Liz said...

I love matching outfits too! so cute! hey tell jesse to check out our facebook page jason did the craziest thing today!