Sunday, May 3, 2009

Whacky Weed Whackers

Editors Note: This post is in no way meant to insinuate that my husband is lazy or a slob. He works very hard at work, school, his calling and home. Everyone has their areas of clutter in their life, for me it's my junk drawer in my kitchen. For Jess lawn care and his truck do not take priority over other things. But when he does put in the effort it looks great! That said...
I have been telling Jess to go buy a weed trimmer for two years. Finally on Friday he decided it was time since we had an open house on Saturday! Definitely helps with curb appeal! And of course, my landscape manager Kaden was so excited he was beside himself. He kept pestering Jess at the store asking him which one he was going to pick and to hurry so we could go home and use it. We got home too late so he had to wait until the next morning. He flew out of bed nice and early and ran to make sure dad wasn't "weedwhackering" without him. Too cute. Two buds. 

3 comments:

Heidi said...

that's part of the wakley charm, right? they know how to wait until the moment is PERFECT to do that yard work. our lawn mower died mid-mow 2 weeks ago...still half mowed! Ca't wait for Jer to have a little boy to follow him around someday.

M-n-M said...

Okay those two "buddies" are way cute. I suppose it doesn't matter when it gets done as long as it gets done right?? Good luck with selling the house.

Wendi Oyler said...

I can't wait until Jax and Tim can do stuff like that together. When are you moving?