Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight at Midnight

Love the books, love the movie, got the t-shirt. A big group of us went to the premier of Twilight at the midnight showing. I've never been to a movie premier before. Tons of fun. We were laughing at ourselves all night wondering if we would be amongst a bunch of screaming twelve year olds. Yes, we were definitely some of the oldest ones there but we had a blast. I was surprised, there were actually quite a few of the male gender represented as well. (Most of them were accompanying their die-hard fan girlfriends.) Our months of waiting are finally over. My opinion of the movie? ......Read the books!

This is only a small part of the group! There were 25 of us all together. We went out for appetizers and dessert before the movie.

My friend Tami and my sister Casey. Yes, our shirts say "Bite Me"!

Casey was one of the few "Team Jacobs". (Cough...traitor!)

4 comments:

Tami said...

Oops, I cut off your head Jen!! So sorry. Blog looks good.

Wendi Oyler said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I lived there so I could go with you. Tim has said no way to Twilight so I'll have to wait until I can red box it or maybe over Christmas I can go with my sisters. Team Jacob all the way!!!

The Horton Family said...

AWESOME!! That looks like it was a lot of fun! My sisters and I are going tonight. Glad to hear the movie was worth watching. We would still go anyway - how fun! Your hair is super cute by the way!

Heidi said...

I am going tonight and I am sooo excited! (Team Jacob rocks!)