Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tag

This is the fourth picture in the fourth folder tag that I'm sure all of you have had already. I can't believe Ellie was ever that little. I'm actually glad I got tagged because I haven't posted in forever. For some reason since we got Chubbs life has been a little crazier... go figure. We are all excited for Christmas. Kaden has discovered houses with Christmas lights on and can't wait to get on the roof with dad to put our own up! (Probably not.) Ellie wants a baby with a diaper and a bottle for Christmas and Kaden wants a Tinkerbell so he can fly. (Hey, a kid can wish.) Only 32 more shopping days til Christmas!

Oh ya, and I tag Rachel, Jami, Tami and Heather!

5 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Your kids are stinkin cute. Time flies huh! I can't believe how different they look. People tell me that about my two too!

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Jen~
YOu know I am the worlds worst blogger, but I will try!! I hope you are having fun shopping for the last 32 days!! Love ya!

Tami said...

Jen, I am sure you won't be surprised. What is the TAG? I am not sure what I am supposed to do.

Tami said...

Okay, so I'm a little slow. Thanks for the explain.

The Nelsons said...

Kaden is a thinker. He must really pay attention to Peter Pan.
Isie wants a laptop. I'm afraid she is just as big of a tech-nerd as her dad.