Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Meet Chubbs

A year ago yesterday we got Minnie. I never would have thought that a year later we'd be getting a completely different puppy. Kaden has been asking for a puppy since we lost Minnie, and I have to admit there was an empty space with her gone. Jess grew up always having a house dog so he was easy to convince. We went and picked up Chubbs today. He's a Maltepoo (Maltese Poodle cross). I forgot how much puppies are like newborn babies. He always wants to be held, cries when he's alone, has poopy accidents and follows me everywhere. I know tonight will be a sleepless one. But Kaden loves him to death already so what do you do?
Kaden's only stipulation about the puppy is that it had to be TINY! I put my hand in the pic so you can see how small he is. He was the runt of the litter. He weighs less than a pound!
Ellie is not as sure about Chubbs as Kaden. She screams when he chases her and gets jealous when I told him! Poor baby Ellie!

5 comments:

Živana said...

Ajme, kako je presladak, presladak, presladak!
Meni ga je žao, tako mali a odvojili su ga od mame... Ja bi ga uzela sebi. Predivno malo čudo!

Živana

Mandi Ward said...

How cute, I wouldn't mind a small house dog for the girls, but we have sworn off dogs for a while. To much sadness at our house lately with animals.

Heidi said...

What a cutie! I think my kids will be able to handle Chubbs! Quite a change from a dog you can ride to a dog you can squish.

The Horton Family said...

Very cute Jen! So tiny - what a change!

The Nelsons said...

Holy cow! I hope that comment is a different language and not a malfunctioning computer! Chubbs is way cute. Even Anton, the HATER of all tiny, white, fluffy dogs loved him! I'm excited to put Cooper, our boxer, on our blog so we can show him off. Or maybe we'll just bring him down the street cause we will be that close soon! Hope you guys aren't planning on moving cause we are getting tired of following you! hahaha