Thursday, July 10, 2008

A day at Grandmas

Yesterday I went up to Idaho Falls with my brother and his five kids to my parents house for the day. My grandparents are in town from Arizona. It was nice to see them and visit for the day. We went to the Tautphaus Park Zoo. I love this zoo because it's shaded and it's not too big. After the zoo the kids played in the backyard for hours. My kids love their backyard.

This is Addie, Kaden, Sarah, Ellie and Ryan--they love the swing!

This chicken was at the zoo. Ellie loved it.

The kids were eating strawberries from the garden and getting drinks from the hose. Kaden of course took upon himself to be the waterboy.

This is Kaden and Ellie's great grandma Hinchcliff. She lives in Idaho Falls. They were eating radishes. Yum! :0)

And of course, Kaden spent the majority of his time with the lawnmower. He takes it out into the yard everytime he goes to grandma's. He pushes it around checks the gas level. The first thing he noticed when he woke up this morning was that Jess mowed the front lawn without him last night.
Jess couldn't come with us-he had to stay at home and do baptism interviews. He was called to be the second counselor in the bishopric on Sunday. He'll do a great job. He serves in the church very selflessly. I'll be released from my calling within a week or two. We'll have to get used to sitting by ourselves in sacrament meeting!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like fun! I love the new polka dot layout for the pokey wakleys. Sorry about this weekend. :(