Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First day of school

I'll admit I was looking forward to school starting again. It's nice to have a schedule and a little more quiet at the house. Ellie is going to preschool this year and Kaden started Kindergarten.

Ellie loves school. She came down the stairs on her first day with her backpack asking if it was time for school yet. She didn't even look back, just ran inside and hung up her coat.
Kaden was also pretty excited. But when I picked him up on the first day he buried his face in my leg and bawled. He HATES it. Every time he has to go he cries and cries. Hopefully it gets better. They are doing all-day kindergarten so maybe the day is just too long for him. Who knows. Poor guy. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Wendi Oyler said...

Finally an update!! It's been way too long. I think Ellie's hair is cute, makes her look older.

Is Kaden really starting kindergarten? Holy cow! Now you kindof have a few hours to yourself. Lucky you!

Your vacation looked like alot of fun. Too bad we couldn't tag along with you. I still want to go to Jackson Hole but Tim is working like crazy right now. I'm still hoping to drag him away for a weekend before it gets too cold.