Thursday, March 4, 2010

5 weeks old

Kameron is five weeks old today. He weighs roughly 9 lbs. He has allergic colitis due to a milk allergy so I had to quit nursing and he gets soy formula now. But he is doing great and is getting big. We couldn't get along without him!

Jess and Kameron just about to take a Sunday nap.

One night Jess put a diaper on Ellie. We were all laughing but Ellie took it off immediately!

Ellie and Kameron are a lot alike, not just in looks. They both have the milk allergy, horrible reflux, and they were both great babies. No offense Kaden but I spent too many nights walking the floor with you screaming in my face!

Kameron always makes this confused face and with his lips like an "O". It makes me laugh. Super cute.

When he was born Jess and I were both confident he would have green eyes like Kaden and Jess. Now I see we were wrong. They are definitely going to be brown.

Kameron's first Sunday at church was this week. It makes me nervous to take him there with all those germs, but Jess kept him and high priests don't care too much about babies! :)

I had to pack away all his newborn clothes this week which was kind of sad. Kaden already has anxiety about him not staying little. That's ok he'll always be the baby... until number 4 comes along!

6 comments:

Tami said...

So Cute!! I think I almost got baby hungry there for a minute. Scary.

Heidi said...

so, are you making an announcement...is #4 on the way??? I agree with Tami - holding him this past weekend made me ALMOST want one. Then I heard you didn't sleep that whole night and I was fine.

HHM Crew said...

What an adorable little man. I can't believe how big he is! I love little babies! Him and Ellie are too cute together. Love you too, Kaden!

Mandi Ward said...

He is so cute, you guys have an adorable family. good seeing you guys at the wedding.

Liz said...

I was calling for a recipe that you made forever ago, I guess who to make it and it kind of worked. I don't know what it is called it is the one with coconut, chex cereal, karo syrup??? My brother's wife just had twins a month ago one boy and one girl. The next day my other brother's wife had a girl so I got 3 in 2 days. Kameron is way cute I like the "o" face too.

Wendi Oyler said...

already planning for another one? I'm putting off more babies for a long while right now!!

Tyce has that blue striped onesie too and what are you talking about me ignoring your text?