Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I counted my many blessings

We got these pictures taken the other day of the kids. These are just a couple of them. I thought she did a great job! Kaden pulled faces the whole time but it ended up working out.

So the other day it was NOT my day. Nothing huge happened just little things like the kids spilling gumdrops all over Winco and dumping all the toaster crumbs on the floor at breakfast. Things like this kept happening all day and I was getting grouchier and grouchier. We were at home eating lunch and Ellie had her toys all over so I said, "You guys need to be better at putting your stuff away. When the baby comes I can't clean up after you all the time because I will be taking care of the baby."
Without hesitation Kaden said, " Mom, we would do anything for you! Really! Anything!"
It melted my heart to the floor! It sure made me have a better attitude for the rest of the day even though it didn't get any better. (Including when Ellie got her earring stuck to the pillow!) I think I have the cutest blessings around! That includes their father!
© A Day to Adore
©A Day to Adore
©A Day to Adore
We got our baby's birthdate the other day! January 28th is the big day! Nine weeks to go baby!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE that picture of Kaden - it cracks me up! Happy "Baby Day!" Good thing it's not Maddie's birthday, I don't think she'd want to share. :)

Mandi Ward said...

How Cute, Becca's bday is the 25th and Jedds is the 31st. Good Luck with the remaining pregnancy. Cant wait to see what he is going to look like a Kaden or a Ellie. :)

Wendi Oyler said...

SO CUTE! I love Kaden's face. My baby's bday is Jan 15 so they will be really close! Yea!!