Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's a boy!

For those of you who don't know yet, we are expecting a baby boy in January! I am 17 weeks along and super happy to be done with my first trimester! It was the worst one I've had by far. Jess and the kids have been super patient with me and my lack of desire to cook and clean. Kaden and Ellie are so excited to have a baby brother. They are already fighting over who gets to get the diapers and wipes to change his diaper.

I had Kaden take these pics for me. He did pretty good!

People constantly remind me about how large I get. For those of you who have never seen me pregnant, watch out!

I found these pictures on my camera. Boys will be boys! Can't wait to add another one to the pack!

5 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

COngrats! That is very exciting!

The Horton Family said...

Congratulations you guys! Glad you are beginning to feel a little better. Hope it just keeps getting better and everything goes well!

Heidi said...

Awww...we are so glad that some of the Wakley's can produce boys! Congrats!

Wendi Oyler said...

Congrats Jen! hehehe... I am very glad you are feeling better and jealous that you know you are having a boy. I still have 2 more weeks! Do you have any names picked out yet?

Lacey Allen said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Jen!!! We are having a super Saturday on the 19th. You should join us, it would be fun to see you again.