Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Horton Summer party

We went to my parents' this weekend for my brother's homecoming. My mom rented one of those big inflatable water slides. The adults had more fun on it than the kids! Kaden was afraid of the water that sprayed his face at the top so he only went down a couple times. Ellie wasn't very impressed either. Jess was crazy enough to try a flip from the top. Tons of fun.

I don't know why Jeff went face first, the water was FREEZING!

Ellie didn't like how cold the water was so she spent most of the time on the swing wrapped in her blanket.

Jim won the prize for the highest bounces!

Yea Casey!

Jess would always make a tidal wave of water at the end. Many children got soaked standing there!

My parents were a little more conservative when they went down. I don't blame them! We all had battle wounds and were a little sore the next day! Way fun though! There aren't any pics of me going down... Jess said kept saying something about "not very graceful" when I would go! Hahahahaha!

No comments: