Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun in Idaho Falls

The kids and I spent most of the week up in Idaho Falls visiting my parents. My sister Erin came into town from Logan and Casey and Keri both had some days off work so we all got to hang out tons! It was super nice. Very relaxing for me. The kids loved it too. Grandma's house is always better than being at home. It was a great week filled with movies, swimming, shopping and eating out at all the restaurants I craved!

We took the kids to the zoo one day. I thought this picture was a good depiction of these monkeys because they were CrAzY! They were jumping all over the walls and the glass playing with each other. So these two blurs at the bottom was what the monkeys looked like. They were super hyper. The kids thought they were silly.
What cute kids!

Here's my nieces Jane and Kate. Kate's face pretty much sums up the look she always gives me. They are super fun girls!

Kaden and Grandma! Sorry you're closing your eyes mom, it was the only one I took!

My kids loved the lions and tigers the most. He is big.

Aunt Keri with these two crazies!

I think this is the only picture of me with my two kids! I'm always behind the camera!

Kaden, Jane and Ellie.

This was a sloth bear that was playing with his ball. You can see it flying through the air. It was pretty cool to watch him throw it all over the place!

It is super rare that all of us sisters are together. It was tons of fun to spend so much time together. They are the best!

Now that's love.

4 comments:

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

So Fun!! So what do you mean by cravings. Is there any special meaning behind that? :)

Wendi Oyler said...

love that last picture! Hate, hate, hate the i-phone. I told Tim today I was putting him on a time limit when he was home because all he does is play with his applications. Tell Jesse "thanks alot!"

Tami said...

I never noticed how much you and your sisters look alike. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Liz said...

so...I saw your mother in law at my work the other day, and she told me something...about you...feel better...