Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jess Tag

How did we meet: Destiny took a hand here. We initially met at work, then had a sociology class then met again in Eternal Marriage institute class. Someone was making sure we had the opportunity to meet. 
How long we dated before we were married: seven months
How long we have been married: 6 yrs in March
What's my favorite feature about him: green eyes and smile when he laughs
What's my favorite quality about him: logical and honest
What's his nickname: Wakedog (yes, its self-proclaimed)
What's his favorite color: orange (we discussed it this morning!)
What's his favorite food: Anything I make! Just kidding. Actually probably anything his Gma Helen makes!
What's his favorite sport: to play, tennis or racquetball, to watch, football
Who said the L word first: he did
First kiss when and where: don't know the date but we had been dating a couple weeks I think... outside his apartment
Favorite couple thing to do: dinner and a movie--has to be Texas Roadhouse for Jess and I usually fall asleep during the movie
How many kids: two, Kaders and Ellie baby
Hidden Talent: He can whistle extremely loud... if you have heard it you would most definitely agree it's LOUD
Favorite music: he likes most anything but really enjoys his Croatian music still
What I admire most about him: his integrity
His favorite past time: fly tying, playing on his Mac and his iPhone
Will he read this: eventually
I tag: Jami (let's face it girl, you need an excuse to post), Wendi, Tami, Heather

5 comments:

Živana said...

Croatian music! CROATIAN MUSIC! Gross. what's gotten into you, man?!?! :D I'd do anything to be able to avoid it completely for as long as i live and if possible longer.
And you Jen are not my friend anymore, because you never tag me. ;)

M-n-M said...

I had to go to your blog and take a peek at Kadens red hair. It really is awesome. I can't wait for Brex to get big and see what is little personality is like.

So i noticed on the Mitchell blog that you associate with them. You must be crazy - ha -kidding - they are the greatest.

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Okay, I know I am the worlds worst blogger! Thanks for the push every now and then. I really need it.

Živana said...

Jen, you posted a comment on my blog!!! weee! ok, we're friends again. :D

Tami said...

Jen, you of all people not updating your blog. I check it daily to see what is new and "NOTHING" come on lady get to posting.