Sunday, May 18, 2008

I finally did it!





OK so finally joined the band wagon (thanks Heidi!) and decided to join the world of blogging. I enjoy looking at other people's blogs so now I'll just have to start adding my own. It is a good way to keep family updated so here we go. Here is an intro of our family:
Jess: The man of the house, works very hard at his job and has made quite an improvement in the radiology community in southeast Idaho. We are so proud of him. For all who don't know Jess very well some of his talents include sarcasm, spinning books on his fingers and computers. His hobbies include fly tying, paintballing, Halo 3 and motorcycle riding (sorry Mary!)
Jen: I am the Queen bee or so I like to think so! I graduated from ISU in dental hygiene 2005 and just do pick up days and stay home with the kids. I like to scrapbook, craft and shop and if chocolate was a hobby or talent I would be a novice. 
Kaden: Our three and a half year old red head. Has the sweetest heart and always tries so hard to do what I say. He just finished his premier soccer season and is so excited about his trophy. His best friends are Ellie and Brayden and he likes spiderman fruit snacks and Doritos.
Ellie: Our sassy almost-two year old. She kills us all with her big brown eyes and has dad wrapped around her finger. She likes anything with sugar and can't sleep at night unless she has all three blankets, her stuffed nemo and her princess pillow.
Minnie: And last but not least our black Great Dane puppy (in age not size). Minnie joined our family November 3, 2006. She is 8 mos old and weighs 80-90 lbs.  
Keep watching for updates hopefully to come soon! 
Love, The Poky Wakleys

3 comments:

Jared and Jami Hobbs said...

Good Job Jen!!! Your blog is very cute. It was so good to talk to you, thanks for your persistence. I love you! Your kids are getting so big. I love all of Ellie's thick hair. She is very cute!!!

Tim and Wendi said...

Yeah Jen is finally a blogger!!! Good job! It is so much fun and soon you'll become addicted like I am.

M-n-M said...

It is about time:) The kids are getting so big it is nice to get to see them.

I am working on planning a summer family party so I will be in touch.

Love you guys M & M