Monday, May 26, 2008

Change is good



Well we graduated from our Dodge Caravan to a Honda Pilot. I actually went looking for Honda Odyssey's but ended up liking the Pilot even better.  It took a couple days to get Jesse on the band wagon but he finally jumped aboard. Kaden and Ellie really like it even though they have to sit in carseats now (the caravan had built in car seats.) Kaden likes the window in the ceiling and Ellie likes to roll down her own window. Such small luxuries that the van didn't have. :) I also got a little crazy and painted our whole upstairs! I did an accent wall in chocolate brown and painted the rest a beige. I didn't tell Jesse I was going to do it so he just came home from work to a little surprise. We really like it though...the pic doesn't do it justice. We got rained out of our yard work this weekend. Don't worry...we'll finish our yard by September!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the paint! I am going to start 2-toning the family room and kitchen this week. How did you do it with the kids?? I'm going to have a ton of late nights!
Love the car, too!

Jess and Jen said...

I'm not sure how Jesse did it with the kids and work and everything. He is the one who really did the painting. He really is amazing! I will make sure and ask him so he can give you some pointers.