Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jeff and Anna


My little brother Jeff got married on July 30. I can't believe he's married. He picked an amazing girl named Anna Belnap and we all love her. She fits perfectly in our family. They had a beautiful wedding. They were sealed in the Idaho Falls temple in the morning and then had a reception that night.


These are my grandparents from Arizona. I only see them once a year. I don't have any pics of them so I made them pose for me. They are amazing people.

Since we had tons of family and kids at my parents house waiting for the reception, my parents were kind enough to rent a huge jumping water slide. The kids loved it. Me and my sisters were dying laughing at Ellie because she had a monster wedgie the whole time!

The reception was gorgeous and Jeff and Anna were so happy. It was a perfect day.



Kameron and Ellie dancing. Awww! What a gentleman! Ya right. Everyone who knows him knows that's a joke!

No comments: