Sunday, July 3, 2011

My baby girl is 5!



I can't believe Ellie is five already. Here's my typical birthday list of things we love about Ellie:
1. She HAS to say "byeloveyouseeya" with a kiss everytime someone leaves or she is in tears. Sometimes it's frustrating when I'm in a hurry but I know someday I'll miss it.
2. She says the funniest things like, "Mom, my nose be's squeaky when I'm in bed." She can always make us laugh.
3. That girl can sleep! This is one I especially appreciated when she was little. She is still my best sleeper sometimes sleeping for 13 hrs.
4. She is such a good friend to her brothers. She can be a big kid and play with Kaden and then turn around and play baby games with Kameron. It doesn't phase her at all that she's the only girl!
5. Ellie loves to be tickled. If you do it wrong, don't worry, she'll tell you. She'll sit by you and stick her arm on your lap and say, "Tickle me." It's more of a demand than a request really. She likes them "softs" not scratchy and will make you do it until your arm is dead.
We love you Ellie Bellie!

Here is the front of Ellie's cake....

And here's the back! I have now vowed to never make another birthday cake ever! Everytime I make one it is a DISASTER. This one was no different. Everytime I turned around more of the cake would just crumble away! Kaden said it was "the dumbest cake ever." I totally agreed. Luckily it didn't bother Ellie a bit and she was just happy it had Tinkerbell on it.

And of course to hold with tradition we went to Texas for dinner. They didn't sing to her like they usually do and she kept asking when they were going to, so I sang to her all through dinner. I'm sure the people around us didn't enjoy it as much as Ellie did!

No comments: