Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Girls Weekend

This last weekend my sister Erin turned 30. To celebrate all of us sisters and my mom had a shopping trip in Park City/Salt Lake. It was so much fun! Jess was super nice and watched the kids for two full days.

Me and my mom. I love that lady!

Here's Erin Casey and Keri (left to right.) All of my sisters are so amazing to me. They always just love me for who I am.

These two pictures are a total inside joke that runs in the family. To sum it up we like to laugh at silly things, which is why I love my sisters. Thanks for the awesome weekend girls! Can't wait til I turn 30! Vegas baby!

3 comments:

Wendi Oyler said...

Yay an update!!
Jen, I was in Park City last weekend having a shopping weekend with my sisters. We hit the outlets all day Saturday.
When were you there?

Wendi Oyler said...

oh yeah and I love all the costumes especially Jesse. He looks so cute! hahah
Is Kameron crawling? Tyce isn't yet but getting pretty close.

Tami said...

Fun pictures! I can't believe how much you and your mom are starting to look alike. So cute.