Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend



We went to Malad for the fourth. I like their parade because it's short with lots of candy for the kids. Then we went to Logan because my sister blessed her baby. I didn't take any pictures at the blessing which is a bummer because her baby Thomas is super cute. Kameron and him are the same size even though Thomas is three mos younger. I actually think Thomas weighs more!


Kameron is in this new phase where he sticks his pointed little tongue out all the time. Cracks me up.


Look at all those little girls! Maddie, Macie, Lindsey, Kallie, Brookelyn, Ellie and Kaden. Kameron and Carter need to grow up faster so Kaden can have a friend!

Monday I went to IF with the kids- Jess had to work as usual :(. We went to a Chukars baseball game. It was tons of fun. The kids did really well.

Here are Kaden, Ryan and Jonathan trying to stick a plunger to Kaden's stomach. The plungers kept the kids entertained which was nice!

Keri and her fiance Jim! It's a good thing Uncle Jim was there to keep the kids entertained!



Chris and Rachel and Ethan.


Casey and Josh.

Grandpa and Kameron. My family super spoils me when I visit and always help with the kids. It's nice to get a little break. The Chukars totally got smashed but ice cream, cracker jacks, pop, cotton candy and four pieces of pizza later we had a great time!

2 comments:

Wendi Oyler said...

I miss watching baseball and the food actually sounds really good to me right now.

The Nelsons said...

Is Jesse related to Rachel Simper? I went to school in Sugar City with her. She is the sweetest girl. Small world... Looks like fun.