Friday, September 18, 2009

My Babies...

This is just a random post about all of my babies...

Kaden said a few things that made me chuckle this week....
We came home from our trip Sunday night and I worked on Monday. Tuesday morning I told Kaden to go get dressed for school and he came back downstairs and said, "Mom, did you do the laundry?"
"Nope, I didn't Kaden."
"Mom, I don't have plenty of clothes! Do the laundry TODAY!"
What a turkey. Also clothes related, he had been telling me for a couple days that he needed new socks because his were too small. Today I went upstairs when I sent him up to get dressed and he was laying there on the floor all depressed and said, "Mom, see this giant thing? (He held up his foot for me.) I can't get this into those tiny socks anymore!"
We went to Walmart and got new socks today.

My Ellie baby. She had her three-year check up this week. She gained one whole pound in a year! She weighs 27 lbs and is 36 inches tall. She's so little. She still wears 2T clothes and most of those are too big still. I was shopping with Jess today and said, "At least I know Ellie's not running short on clothes, she hasn't grown out of anything!"


Baby number 3! I went in for my 20 wk ultrasound today. You can see his heart beating and can see him swallowing amniotic fluid. I was kind of anxious to see if it was still a boy! We had that first ultrasound early so it could have been a mistake, but it's a boy for sure and he looks healthy and strong. This pregnancy is going by so fast. Probably because I am perfectly content where he is. No diapers to change and no restless nights!

4 comments:

Lacey Allen said...

Oh yes, enjoy it! This is the easiest he will ever be. :) You coming to super saturday tomorrow?

Heidi said...

Would you buy that boy some socks already, oh - and do the laundry you lazy mom. :) Love ya!

Tami said...

Way Funny! 1 lb in a year, maybe Jaycie can share some of what she's got. Way cute post.

Wendi Oyler said...

Poor Kaden, all he wants is clean clothes and socks that fit, jk, but that is too funny and I can't believe Ellie is so little. Jax weighs 25 lbs and is 33 3/4 inches tall, they could almost be twinners minus the 18 month age difference. Oh well, at least we will have little boys together! Have you picked out a name yet?